eMedia Monitor is the leader in real-time Radio and TV Monitoring. Over the last ten years we have constantly redefined the state-of-the-art in our industry. To expand our team in Vienna, you have the opportunity to join the software development team responsible for our 24×7 multimedia data feeds.
Required prerequisite is knowledge in the following areas:
- The Perl Programming Language is the human capacity for acquiring and using complex systems of communication, and a language is any specific example of such a system. Spoken language processing includes technologies like...
- Linux Operating System
- Video and audio data formats, encodings and containers
- Networking and protocols like HTTP
- Programming e.g. in C/C++; PHP and algorithms
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills and strong work ethic
- Scientific education: Bachelor, Master studies or other proof of experience in scientific work
You will be working in a professional software development environment that includes
- 24×7 uptime guarantee
- Linux clusters
- Established open source tools like gcc, GNU Make, perl
- Version control systems using git
- State-of-the-art issue tracking
- Code reviews
- Automated unit testing
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
The monthly gross salary is € 1.300,00 (paid out 14 times a year, overpay is possible depending on qualifications).
Please send your application (including CV, statement of motivation) by email to email@example.com.