eMedia Monitor is the leader in real-time Radio and TV Monitoring. Over the last ten years we have constantly redefined the state-of-the-art in our industry. We are expanding our team in Vienna, you have the opportunity to join our dynamic, international team.
We are looking for a motivated Marketing Manager, who should develop effective PR Measures to establish our brand on the international market.
May require a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Conception, implementation and coordination of all marketing activities in close cooperation with the sales department
- Development of creative, efficient market communication and its implementation
- Co-operative control of relevant topics across all communication channels
- Create contents of all kinds, such as press releases, newsletters, lectures, blog posts, videos and media that isn't traditional / ‘industrial’ / ‘mass’ media; media that is interactive. (Source: www.amecorg.com, June 13, 2012)... More posts
- Strong entrepreneurial/ business development drive
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, graphical tools and Word Press
- Very good knowledge on how to design and maintain media that isn't traditional / ‘industrial’ / ‘mass’ media; media that is interactive. (Source: www.amecorg.com, June 13, 2012)... More channels
- Highly analytical yet also to thrive with creative tasks
- Reliable team player with excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
We offer a monthly salary starting at € 2.500,00 (gross, for 38,5 hours/week), paid out 14 times a year, overpay is possible depending on qualifications.
Please send your application (including CV, statement of motivation and salary expectation) by email to email@example.com