The Marketing Executive Manager combines knowledge and decision making to achieve results. The majority of benefits for the marketing team revolve around job satisfaction, increased productivity, improved marketing results and freedom of creative expression.
When the time comes to request next year’s marketing budget, most requests are not based on demonstrable success and solid ROI, but instead on the previous year’s figure plus some nominal increase. Proven successful campaigns result in increased budgets for the marketing department, so the department’s performance must be measurable (ROI, increased efficiency).
Having the competitive edge in form of a marketing information system is critical to meeting goals particularly in markets which are organized along business or product lines. This is true however, for any organization in a potential growth market. In the battle of global competition, a marketing executive cannot be successful without the requisite tools.
- World-wide coverage 24/7 guarantees not to miss a single mention on TV, radio or web TV
- Real-time analysis and feedback: a located keyword or mention can be the trigger for an integrated online marketing campaign
- Implementation of an Integrated Communication Approach including various tools such as TV, radio and web TV advertising, social media marketing, online marketing (banner advertising)
- Integrated Marketing Communication Plan using eMM’s unique features like the fully automated real-time service
- Analysis of your own brand/product versus the competitors’
- Ongoing measurement of your worldwide marketing activities from one single location
- Major languages covered (English, Spanish, German, Arabic, French, Polish, and Greek among others)
- Time zone support – all broadcast times are shown in your time zone
- Sharing of tasks within a team of analysts