How does eMedia Monitor help you to monitor international business, in many countries, in many languages, from one single location?
- Find citations of top managers, brands, competitors, laws and regulations related to your company activities on radio and TV.
- Administrative interface for a “super user” to create and manage his own accounts. The “super user “ can create as many new users as needed and select which channels these users have access to.
- A shared profile allows for sharing of profiles between users in order to facilitate an internal distributed workflow regarding hits and mentions. A profile can be tagged as shared between your own user account and users in your “share group”, so that all specified editors can have access to its results using their own user account.
- Set up different profiles using keywords or phrases 24/7 whenever needed and view results immediately.
- World-wide coverage in many languages (English, Spanish, Arabic, French and German among others)
- Integrated system with a powerful query language.
- Scales from one market and one analyst to a team of analysts covering hundreds of channels across the world.
- Automatic export of the edited feed to Dropbox – collect all edited clips in one specific place.
- Option to do it automatically weekly at a specific day for a specific topic.
This and more is offered by eMedia Monitor Pegasus System.Schedule a demo