How does eMedia Monitor Pegasus System help you to work out quantitative analyses?
- Give proper value to the incoming information flow, study the markets, and focus on the activity of looking at the interaction between your business and the media. This can involve both objective and subjective measures, motivated by different needs.
- Create the requested analysis with just a few mouse clicks.
- During the process of creating a query which has the potential of generating spam, the system assists the editor by showing a statistic of the amount of hits this profile would have created in the past.
- Waterfall results – every profile has a story, when did the mentions occur? How does it compare to the chronological events of other profiles? Editors can witness that with a visualization of all this events developing in parallel at a specific time.
- View trends at any time, for any period of time and even in the course of the day4.
- Export audio/video data according to your needs (DVD, SVCD, VCD or send a link via e-mail)
- Access the original data whenever results assessment is needed
This and more is offered by eMedia Monitor Pegasus System.