eMedia Monitor is the leader in real-time Radio and TV Monitoring. Over the last ten years we have constantly redefined the state-of-the-art in our industry. We are expanding our team in Vienna, you have the opportunity to join our dynamic, international team.
We are looking for a Project Manager who manages key client and technical infrastructure projects. Project
management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and
within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects.
May require a bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. A wide degree of
creativity and latitude is expected. Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing
new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and
ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Fluent Spanish (written/ spoken), good knowledge of English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Willingness to travel overseas ( 3-4 times a year)
We offer a monthly salary starting at € 2.500,00 (gross income for 38,5 hours/week), paid out 14 times a year, overpay is possible depending on qualifications and experience.
Please send your application (including CV, statement of motivation) by email to email@example.com