How does eMedia Monitor help you to instantly scale your media monitoring coverage to a crisis that just breaks through? Read on to learn more on the eMM monitoring tool as an assistance in crisis management.
- Having the data and the tools inhouse is the key condition to work independently, and it enables you to give regular feedback to the operational team. Receive real-time alerts via e-mail, Instant Messaging or RSS feed.
- Access to 24/7 worldwide coverage.
- Low-latency alerts – the system is optimized to process all incoming data as continuous streams, without any artificial segmentation, therefore incoming streams can generate alerts for mentions with an average delay of 30 seconds.
- The system gives the user feedback on the effectiveness of new profiles, thereby warning the user for queries which generate overwhelming amounts of unusable mentions thuspreventing spam notification.
- All from one hand: No loss of time searching for providers specialized in a specific region. eMM offers worldwide coverage by providing country packages as well as tailor-made broadcast monitoring solutions.
- The ability to set up and scale media monitoring independently is a guarantee for saving time and confidentiality.
- Having the media monitoring material immediately at disposal opens all options regarding video use and dispatching.
All these are critical factors to deal with a crisis quickly and solidly. The sooner you receive information about the broadcast content of your choice, the faster you can respond. And time is one of the most important factors when it comes to solving a crisis. Our worldwide coverage enables us to react flexibly and adapt our service to your needs. Let us advise you, our professional team will show you our innovative tool via a free demo and put together a customized package for you.