Please read this policy thoroughly. If you have any questions or feedback, you can contact eMM anytime via e-mail or telephone:
+431 581 2630 100 firstname.lastname@example.org
• What data do we collect and how?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How we manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
What data do we collect and how?
eMM is constantly improving their website to offer the best user experience to our website visitors. To collect this information we use an automated tool called Google Analytics. The following data is being collected:
• Personal identification information (Name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.) that is inserted into any form or contact sheet on this website
• IP address
• Browser information
• Relevant website information: how often visitors connect, what they read most, how long they stay, what regions visitors come from and further demographics and statistics.
If you need further information about Google Analytics, please visit: https://marketingplatform.google.com/intl/de/about/analytics/
If you do not want your data to be collected by Google Analytics, you may disable the collection anytime as described here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ .
We collect and process data when you:
• Register online or fill in our contact form.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via e-mail.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Use our chat
How will we use your data?
eMM collects your data so that we can:
• Process your request.
• E-mail you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
eMM will not share your data with any other companies, we will only process your data via our analysis tool Google Analytics and the mailing tool Mailchimp.
How do we store your data?
eMM stores your data at the same security level as we store our internal company data.
eMM will keep your data for as long as you wish to receive newsletters or any other information. Should you no longer wish to receive information from eMM, we will delete your data.
If you subscribe to the eMM publications and/or news, statistical data about our visitors may be accessed by our marketing & IT department for analysis to improve our website.
If you request your personal data to be deleted, eMM will only retain as much information as needed to protect our legitimate interests, comply with governmental orders, solve problems or execute any agreement you have with eMM.
Our company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive e-mails or our newsletter, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right to stop eMM from contacting you for marketing purposes at any time.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click „unsubscribe“ at the bottom of your newsletter or send an e-mail to email@example.com
What are your data protection rights?
Our company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from eMM. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that eMM corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request eMM to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that eMM erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that eMM restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to eMM’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that eMM transfers the data that we have collected to an other organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month time to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +431 581 2630 100
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, that our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include which language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising – Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +431 581 2630 100